Tackle the lack of lighting! 6 big tips to say farewell to dark house
Sometimes due to the orientation of the house, some locations suffer the problem of insufficient lighting. Light, like water, is indispensable to human life. How to design the home and make it look brighter? Darren Design has a few tips for everyone:
1. Use transparent or reflective decorative materials, such as glass, metal and other materials with strong permeability
2. clever use of soft lighting
3. Use more light-colored wall paint
4. Appropriate use of mirrors
5. Floor-to-ceiling windows are used in the living room and bedroom to strengthen the light source
6. Kitchen/bathroom tiles and kitchen cabinets can also use mirror or metal materials, increasing the reflection to achieve a brighter effect.